Homeland: Washington DC

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:09:54 -0000

Looking well ahead in the calendar here:

In October, I'll be getting my first ever visit to the USA. Dave wants to see as many ACW battle sites as he can visit in 2.5 weeks, so we'll be around Washington, Gettysburg, and that sort of general area. Somewhere called the Blue Ridge mountains also got mentioned, along with a Native American reservation.

I've heard there are Americans on this list: maybe even some who know that area. Are there any Glorantha-relevant or otherwise inspirational places, sites, or events that I really ought to know about and plan around? Advice on what's non-Gloranthan but fun is also welcome, but probably off-list.