RE: Re: Elemental associaltions

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:53:38 -0000

> I know that for HW or HQ I've seen this table of metals and
> effects, but I can't seem to find it again, grrrr.

Main rule-book, p78.

The main change that I remember is that *enchanted* iron now messes up magic, and the whole point of enchanting it used to be to stop that. I have this picture in my mind of one day, all these Rune Levels waking up to find their lovely iron equipment has changed, and them throwing half of it away. Heaps outside towns labelled "toxic waste", that no-one will go near, that the day before were incredibly valuable status symbols. Reconciling this image with a consistent Glorantha is of course another problem!