RE: Re: Elemental associaltions

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:54:59 -0000

Trotsky:
> My copy of RQ2 says:
>
> Lead ------> Darkness .. Black .. Insects .. Club/Rock
> Aluminium--> Water ..... Blue ... Fish ..... Whip/Flail
> Copper ----> Earth ..... Green .. Reptiles . Axe
> Gold ------> Fire/Sky .. Yellow . Birds .... Spear/Arrow
> Silver ----> Lunar ..... Red .... - ........ Sickle
>
> By implication, Air is represented by mammals, and probably by
> swords/knives.

> > From memory it was never clear what the color associated with Air/
> > Storm was (white--clouds?, grey--storm clouds?, etc.) and even Air's
> > metal seemed a little unsteady.
>
> Neither was stated - or at least, not in the main rulebook.

I believe Storm had Iron as its metal in one list, didn't it? I seem to also remember Bronze being mentioned as belonging to Storm - as result of the union between earth and sky, or something. (I will not mention the metal you have to have associated with Sky for that to work).

The colour for various elements had a "list" in the Dragon Pass board game, didn't it? Different areas of the maps in different colours, or something?