Re: Those wacky Zitrs

From: Matti Järvinen <matti.jarvinen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:49:56 +0200

Mike Dawson wrote:
> If anyone out there is running, writing about, or interested in
> Teshnos, I'd love to correspond.

I wrote about my Teshnos ideas for The Zin Letters # 1 (http://zin.kalikos.org/). I think my ideas are not very compatible with the newest Teshnos material, and the articles are based on RuneQuest, but ZL # 1 may give some ideas for Teshnos campaigns. At least there is a history article collected from many sources, some descriptions about lesser Teshnan gods and goddess, and useful (?) scenario ideas, including running the classic Apple Lane scenario in Teshnos. :)

Matti J�rvinen
Email: matti.jarvinen_at_...
RuneQuest and Glorantha Page: http://www.nysalor.net/runequest/indexeng.html