Re: Puma People abilities

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:43:33 -0800

> I have one more question that always comes naturally
> with shapechanging characters: When you other Narrators
> have a shapechanging character in the game, does their
> clothing transform with them as a default?

Clothing et al does not change with the hero, so your fetishes & charms better be something that won't fall off when you change (necklaces are good, as are tattoos. Nudity isn't a problem for Gloranthan shapechangers, who usually consider themselves Animals who take the form of Men as much as Men who take the form of Animals.

RR
- Richelieu