Re: LM Prophecy

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:07:55 -0500

I like this approach, too. The LM scholar I have in my game has a misinterpreted prophecy in her background, and I've been trying to flesh it out. We had gone with old prophecies written in books and the like. But I think LM prophecy in general is exactly what people have put forth here: readings.

Omens in nature, bibliomancy, possibly tarot cards and/or something like I ching. Entrails. Old written tomes with hints culled from all sorts of auguries.

LM doesn't do visions, he gives you the ability to interpret data and know what will be from what has been and what is now.

If I do make a specific subcult for it, I suspect that the third affinity would be Prophecy, with different temples and sages arguing about what is the best way to do it.

Thanks, all!

LC