Yanafal Tarnils

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:11:45 -0000

> > Given that Yanafal Tarnils was a Humakti, the answer is yes.

LC:
> Well there you go. I didn't know that.

I believe a quick potted summary would be that YT was a Humakti who decided that not being able to be ressurected was a bit of a bummer. He fought Humakt (yes, the real W9 or whatever Humakt) in a duel, got killed, but then "cheated" by ressurrecting himself. This of course got him kicked out of the cult (did he jump or was he pushed?) but since by then he was a (minor!) god himself it hardly mattered.

That's the story as I've known it for years, anyway: no doubt it's been improved on since.