Re: Yanafal Tarnils

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:18:53 -0500

Neat. I knew that he "defeated" Death. That gets mentioned in one form or another a lot. But I hadn't realized he himself was Humakti.

Regardless, I've decided that the cult I need will be a Humakt one. (The Hidden Blade?) Not sure whether it is Death, Honor, Secrecy, or something else. (Obviously Death stays.)

They predate the Lunars, and consider themselves an ancient an honorable tradition. They are sometimes hired as Dart Warriors, sometimes for other assassinations. As she heads South, she encounters a very different Humakt than the one she knows.

LC