Re: Heroquest power-level (was Ravenswing)

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:58:32 -0000

> It now occurs to me that this is a pretty good description of most
basic
> Orlanthi myths! Each clan has their own variation, don't they?

This is digesty, but I say no as a rule. I think all of the Orlanthi of Sartar will agree on the important stuff. The smaller, locale specific stuff will be different I am thinking. Or not, YGWV of course.

I think discovering a new myth is like finding a new recipe for arcane magic. You can activate it if you explore the Hero Plane using the myth as a guide, and succeed. FWIW I always wondered why scrolls in RQ treasure hoards fetched a load of silver - now we know! :-D (Ducks as the RQ Police appear, greatswords in hands glowing with the umnistakable glow of flickering blade! A quick befuddle and I am gone before they come round....)

You may take our ponds, but ewe'll newer take our Fweedom! Kwak!

Regards
Wob