Re: Masters of Luck and Death

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:58:12 +0200 (EET)

I have to say that if the "you make up the numbers that suit your campaign" logic would be valid, then _no_ HQ book would have the power levels listed.

And that is silly. As was pointed out the names of the abilities are just one half of the expression. The meaning of bloodyminded 12 is quite different than bloodyminded 12w or especially bloodyminded 12w2.

But parhaps we'll drop this here. Parhaps the good folk of Issaries will take note that at least some of us are not happy with the solution here.

        -Adept