Re: Re: Telmori of Sartar to appear in my game

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:56:21 +1200

Tim Ellis:

> [Sartar] was able to broker this deal [with the Telmori], because, as
>an acomplished Heroquester with powerful "Changing" Magic, he
>promised to help free them from the curse. ( IIRC he gave them a
>leader who may well have bean a Ralian "Pure" Telmori).

The leader had four wolves instead of the one (which even the Pure Ones can't do) and he also gave them hints of how their curse might be lifted. This hint might have something to do with a tribe of werewolves in Dragon Pass during mythical times. Unfortunately for the Telmori, Argrath lifts their curse by skinning them all and giving the skins to his select warriors.

There is a way in which the curse could be lifted. I just don't think its going to happen in Dragon Pass.

>I also think there is a great opportunity for the Lunars to "turn"
>the Telmori.

They've already done so. HonEel turned the Telmori of Sylila into ordinary wolves. Moreover the Telmori would distrust Lunars being gifts considering that they claim to be following a reincarnation of the same Nysalor that gave them the bum rap in the first place.

--Peter Metcalfe