Re: Dr. Whood?

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 03:38:18 -0500

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> Pretty cool! Of course, how much bosom was that wood-babe showing?
> Aldryami shouldn't really have mammaries...

Perhaps it's the male chauvinist Tellarite in me, but I'm all in favor for all female aliens having mammaries, even when it doesn't make evolutionary or biological sense. Heck, I'm in favor of spaceships making "whooshing" noises even when there's no air. Know what the facts are, but don't let the facts stand in your way if the result is more interesting. (But definitely know what the facts are!)

Guy (Hoyle)

--

"I installed a spam filter on my computer, but so far all it's catching is unwanted email."