Re: Greg Saz On Fan Policy

From: Stephen Rennell <steve_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:13:31 +1200

John Hughes wrote:

> It's up, its in English, and it seems to be what people have been asking for
> since the beginning
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/inc/fan_policy.html

Seems much more reasonable.

I have a web site which is essentially a campaign write-up with information for the players about people they've met, a map showing where their stead is in relation to other steads and local landmarks, and a list of family members etc, and some fiction written by the players. There are no rules, no cult write ups, no copies of myths from other sources (although there are some player written myths). It doesn't even appear in google, since it's not linked, and the only people who know about it are the players and a couple of fiction critics.

It appears that if I take the tula map of my game off the site, then I don't need a formal licence, but if I leave it there I do (since it includes a couple of landmarks also in the standard Dragon Pass map, and is therefore "based on an Issaries Map".) Does that sound right?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand