RE: Greg Saz On Fan Policy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:54:56 +0100

> From: Stephen Rennell

> It appears that if I take the tula map of my game off the
> site, then I don't need a formal licence, but if I leave it
> there I do (since it includes a couple of landmarks also in
> the standard Dragon Pass map, and is therefore "based on an
> Issaries Map".) Does that sound right?

Assuming that you're right about the map (and I suspect you may be, so check), then I'd just add that going by my experience, getting a licence will be very, very easy, and nothing to worry about. In fact, deleting the map from the site and removing the links might be more work.

What you will have to do in either case is slap those disclaimers on your front page.