Re: Greg Saz On Fan Policy

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:25:04 +0200

LC:

>There's a lot on webpages, but I've got a slightly different dilemma.
>With all the talk of
>Deathsong Berserk, I wrote a myth about it. My understanding is that I
>cannot post that,
>which would be a Derivative Work, here to the list.

The FAQ says:

"What kinds of Gloranthan activities are outside of this policy? Most things aren't covered. Continue doing the following as before with:

I would put that under conversational stuff on a newsgroup, as it started from a discussion of how to interpret the feat.

Then again, you are most welcome to submit your myth for publication on the web site. Mail it to fanmaterial_at_...!

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams