Re: Re: Greg Saz On Fan Policy

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 04:22:33 -0400

On 8 Apr 2005 at 9:25, Nils Weinander wrote:

> "What kinds of Gloranthan activities are outside of this policy?
> Most things aren't covered. Continue doing the following as before with:
>
> * Your game or campaign.
> * Posting conversational stuff on newsgroups like the Yahoo groups
> or the Glorantha Digest
> ..."
>
> I would put that under conversational stuff on a newsgroup,
> as it started from a discussion of how to interpret the
> feat.

Really? It seems sufficiently beyond conversational to merit some other rule. But, I bow to your judgement on such a matter.

Perhaps easiest to simply send it to fanmateiral_at_....

Obviously, this will be done after I have slept off the effects of pretty girls buying me drinks so as to beat me at pool.

LC