RE: Magic Visibility

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:29:43 +0100

I think that the wording is all important here:

Magic always has a visible effect (or other sense - artistic license).

Hide in shadows visible effect: preternatural tendrils of darkness lace their fingers around him as he fades into the shadows.

IMO, work it as you would if writing a story - suspension of disbelief is paramount.

Hope that helps.

Matthew