RE: Flaw or not? (was Raiding for Hostages)

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:25:23 +0100

>>Any thoughts from the more experianced and/or opinionated HQ gurus
>>out there where YGreally doesV?

I'm not a HQ guru and not particularly experienced but I am opinionated. As far as I'm concerned all abilities can be flaws (and vice versa) depending upon context. So 'Disrespectful of Authority' would act as an ability (ie a positive thing) whenever the PC was trying to, ummm.... defy authority and it would act as a flaw whenever the PC was trying to suck up to authority - eg. persuade the clan thanes to grant a boon or provide support or whatever.

Regards

Yahoo! Groups Links