Re: Team MoLaD needs you!!!

From: Newt <newtus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:34:11 -0000

Hi Jane

In one respect you are right, because the RHQN has been absorbed into the MoLaD.

When I first set up the RHQN in 2003, myself and Mark Galeotti (who was UK/Europe Demo Coordinator at the time) hoped that Issaries would adopt it as their official demo group and take an active part in its running. However it was discovered that the publishing deal they had signed with Steve Jackson Games at the time meant that the Men In Black had that role. So we agreed to set up the group as an independent fan group, with most of the core members being MIB, but also allowing for those people who didn't want to join the MIB to stay in the loop regarding HQ demoing.

The MoLaD is basically what me and Mark wanted the RHQN to be at the start. I drafted the structure basing it on what we do in the RHQN already.Being officially linked to Issaries It will give stronger support to us narrators and get more interest from the public.

So if you've played in any of our games in the past, you can look forward to even more games at more conventions in the future.

Regards

;O)Newt

Founder of the RHQN.

UK/Europe Masters of Luck & Death Team Leader.