Re: Don't blame the Lunars!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:35:49 -0000

> Sure, the Lunars are good, they're organised, and they're far more
efficient
> than the Sartarites at just about everything. But they're not
omnipotent.
> There's plenty of other Bad Stuff out there. Plenty of people have
agendas
> and Cunning Plans besides them, and most of those agendas
*aren't* "get rid
> of the Lunars".

That's my point. I'm sure the Lunars were happy to exploit the disintegration of the Kingdom of Heortland, and were happy to encourage the Queen of Jab, but I don't think they were necessarily responsible for those events. They can be responsible for it in your game if that's what you want, but the background should be written with that question (and many others) left open.

Jeff