Re: Don't blame the Lunars!

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:39:21 +0100

Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> writes:

>If the Lunars can reach as far as Ditaliland when the Pharaoh was
>alive, have the proven capacity to release monsters from the Print
>later on as well as the motive, then the preponderance of evidence
>indicates they were responsible for the 1617 plague.

So we have three recorded instances of chaos monsters emerging from the Print, and two of them are caused by the Lunars? Doesn't mean they had to be to blame for the first time.

It seems just as likely that after seeing how devastating the first invasion was, Tatius thought "Cool! I want some of that!" and sent a group of special agents (cough*PCs*cough) to negotiate with the Powers of the Print/research its mythology/heroquest to find the right way of arousing the residents to action in future.

Stephen