Re: Re: heortling orlanthi initiation

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:27:34 +0300 (EEST)

First of all.

Great! The Q & A posting helps clarify one of the thorniest (for me) aspects of religion and culture on Glorantha.

I hope Greg will do a follo-up Q & A article on a cult-specific intitiation.

Parhaps even more importantly I'd love to know how the heortling female (are Esrolians Heortlings?) initiation differs from the male one? Do the females meet Heort? Do they receive the secrets of the star-heart and do they face down chaos in I-Fought-We-Won?

My guess is that they do. I seem to recall that the facing down of chaos is the central part of what being a heortling is all about.

More please Greg :)

        -Adept