Re: Heroquesting tactics for gods' identities

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 04:11:46 -0000

> So, frex, you could go back to when Odayla fought the great bear and
"win"
> for the Spirit side of his nature. For you & your followers and your
enemy &
> his followers, the proper way to worship Odayla will be via animism.

Thanks for responding. This sounds right for establishing the approach to a god/spirit for a particular group.

Any ideas on identity? That is, making two gods be distinct for some target group, or making them identical?

Our player characters' specific problem is to undo or at least weaken the merger of two gods previously done by enemy heroquesters.

Rob