Re: Jar-Eel's cult

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:25:20 -0500

>From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>

>A full set of Aspects and feats (as opposed to the sub-set that heroe's
>have).

>I think you jumped a bit far here. We honestly only have a few gods we know
>of that have aspects.

No I typed too fast, and have been discussing FATE too much lately. I used the term Aspects where I meant Affinities.

As Rory said (and I liked his response a lot), I'd think that apotheosis at about ten masteries or more is required for you to get actual Aspects, and even those might take time to develop. Thanks for catching my error.

>In fact, I can't think of many Lunar gods that *aren't* mortals who
>underwent apotheosis outside of the Goddess herself.

>From one POV, they probably all were mortals. I always get that sense from
the Orlanthi gods. That they were just the extraordinary founders of the culture in days long past.

Mike