Re: Jar-Eel's cult

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:51:59 +0300 (EEST)

Just a quick comment,

:RR wrote

<snip>
:If you get to W6-7, you're getting to be your own small Cult (one of
:those local-to-the-tribe type ones), Practice, Order or School

You have some serious mastery inflation going there.

One of the things I like best about HQ is that we have a distinct power-range to work with. Capital H heroes are around 10w3 in highest abilities, and honest to gods Superheroes are around 10w3.

So far we know of only three superheroes in totality. Jar-Eel, Harrek and Androgynous. That's the top of the scale of things that walk the earth.

        -Adept