Re: Re: Eurmali Plausible?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

> However, as is pointed out in Thunder Rebels:
>
> "Most people who want to play a trickster do not
> understand him. He
> is not a funny comedian who plays gagas and tricks
> and makes jokes.
> If someone tries to prove that Eurmal is only a
> jester, he is
> deluding himself. The truth about Trickster is that
> no one wants
> him around unless he is bonded."
>
> Jeff

True enough. But there are a LOT of people I don't want to have around. Not all of them are killers. Some tricksters are little and some are big. The little ones get kicked out of town, beaten when they're nearby, and blamed for letting the cows out. The big ones are blamed for bad weather, threatened with death, and betray the society at the crucial moment.

t.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs