Wild Eurmali (was Re: Eurmali Plausible?)

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:49:27 -0000

> "Jane Williams" writes:
>
> I'd guess [tricksters] often starve to death
> >even if no-one puts them out of their misery -

Probably true, but not necessarily Maximum Game Fun. I kind of like the idea of unbonded Eurmali roaming the wildlands, surviving thanks to the bizarre powers that come to them in their unbonded condition. It provides an interesting source of random encounters for the narrator. It also provides an interesting scenario idea for a band of player characters: A chief who needs an Eurmali trickster for a ritual tells the band "Go find the crazy hermit of Tarndisi's Grove and bring him back alive."

Rob