Expect the Unexpected

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm not quite sure about that, either. They'd know
> that your king would do
> the same as their deity - but if the deity is known
> for doing the
> unexpected? Vinga being the obvious example to my
> mind, but I'm sure there
> are others. (Well, there's Eurmal, but a Trickster
> King is something I just
> don't want to think about!)

Ah ha! They did the unexpected. But now... all of those unexpected things have been done. They're all myths. Does your Wind Lord do 'something unexpected' because Orlanth did? Or does he do 'the same thing Orlanth did, which was unexpected?'

There is a huge difference. We are in Time now, but the Gods are not.

t.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs