Re: Extreme heroquesting (was Re: Wizardly HQing_)

From: Groovemaster <coridan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:17:49 -0400

Then, it seems to me that this Ernaldan needs to discover a myth which proves that the Red Goddess is not Ernalda, but is instead Wakboth.

At least, that's how I would approach it. The Lunars must be forced to acknowledge the Red Goddess's Chaos side in the Esrolian rituals, thus forcing them from the mythic landscape.

CB

> Well, you could do the 'How the Women took control in
> Esrolia' quest. That might give male constituents of
> the enemy band a negative modifier. Of course, the
> Rebellion might not be too keen on anything
> undermining the 'Broyan's Got the Helm' thing...

  Since I think I know what Rob is thinking about (I'm his GM), I can   tell you that one wouldn't help things. The problem he's pondering is   that the Lunar Ernaldans have kicked Orlanth out of Tarsh and the   Provinces and Rob wants to get him back in....

  Jeff

  Yahoo! Groups Links