OT: Mark Galeotti, man in the news!

From: Posselt, Theo &#92;(US - San Francisco&#92;) <"Posselt,>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:32:37 -0500

This is horribly off-topic, and may be even inappropriate for this mailing list, but I enjoyed seeing a quote from our main man Mark in the Economist last week. Referring to the Russian sub almost-disaster, and the inability of the naval command to accept their shrunken status & power, the story reads:

> Mark Galeotti, of Britain's Keele University, says the result
> is a Potemkin navy, which can "just about pass muster so long
> as nobody shoots at it."

Now, there's got to be a way to connect that to Glorantha... Lunar empire in Corflu post-dragonrise, perhaps?

Anyway, congratulations to Mark, if he's reading.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]