Re: Re: Duck army

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:12:29 -0700

>But surely, on a field of battle a formation of samuari is to be
>prefered to the same number of ninjas? Or does your Glorantha vary to
>the extent that the points awarded for coolness and presentation are
>sufficient to determine the outcome of the engagement? :-)

That you must ask reveals that you have not mastered the art of HeroQuest. When you can snatch this miniature of Harrek from my hand, only then will you be ready.

Sure, Samurai are much better in a field battle, but they are *much* harder to paint, and even harder to sculpt from a "bare" penguin. Ninja Penguins are easy. Plus, they get way more point for their coolness factor.

RR
- Richelieu