Re: Ideas needed...

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:36:43 -0000

Desperate Housewives meet Argrath? ;)

Seriously, I think that with three female non fighting characters you should seek inspiration in romantic/adventurous fiction. For instance, pick Sommersby or Out of Africa. You could stage the arrival of a mysterious charming guy with a perilous past and maybe have one of the women feel attracted by him (the Ernaldan) while he courts another one (the Odaylan) for unexplained reasons, and flirts with the third (the Ulerian) just for entertainment. Of course the stranger has his agenda, his enemies and his (secret) allies and so involves the heroines in all sorts of plots. Like the Damsel in Distress classical situation but with inverted roles.

Generally speaking, I think you should go more 'relational' than 'material' if you get what I mean.
Or maybe I am just being chauvinistic...

ciao,
Gian