New to HeroQuest

From: Vladimir de Saint André <v_saintandre_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:27:57 +0200

Hi guys,

I have been playing RPG for a while now and I was looking for a very epic games. A friend of mine recommended me HeroQuest. I got the book and I must say that, although it makes a good impression to me, I am somewhat puzzled by the very little space dedicated to depicting the world and the background. I would have prefered a book with 200 pages that makes me dive into the HeroQuest world rather than the same difgging into the rules. I believe it is a matter of taste, yet a question remains: where should I look to really discover what is the world of HeroQuest? What would you recommend me to read? I must say I am yearning to know what the setting of this famous RPG is like!

Thanks in advance for your guidance,

Cheers,

Vlad