Re: Multiple Initiation

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:52:46 -0000

Hi Mike

My tuppence worth is

> Does that sound right? Or do I still have it all mixed up?
>
> Mike

Slightly. To gain access to a deity you require an intercessor, someone to show you the way. Thus I believe that an Ernaldan Steadwife *could* join a Lunar cult as well as Ernalda, but would the Ernaldan's at a stead or village initiate a Lunar into their Loom House? Sounds like an adventure!

Regards
Rob

PS: Darran Sims had an extraordinary young Humakt disciple in one of his scenarios who had no intercessor at all - contact me or Darran off list for details due to spoillers.