Re: Form Fill Sheets

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:29:35 -0800

> (shakes head) PDF character sheets. Who on earth came up with the idea of
> character sheet where you can't fill in any details? I've heard of some
daft
> ideas in my time, but as useless things go that's right up there with the
> chocolate teapot.

Now Jane, you just have to think outside the box. A chocolate teapot is pretty worthless, but a chocolate Hot Cocoa pot, now... (Just be sure to serve it in a bowl)

I could probably whip up a PERL char-sheet maker that'll do it (heck, I did one for Pendragon), but I don't have the PHP/MySQL chops to make it a true web application.

RR
- Richelieu