Re: Reorganising Clan Ring

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:56:04 -0500

I wholeheartedly support this idea.

I think that in MoLaD there is some comment about the ring structure they present there being associated with very strong chieftan control. But even within that it should just be that the Clan does things A Certain Way. (And those other weird Clans do it in a weird way, which is one of the reasons we can raid their cattle so easily; they do things wrong. When they raid our cattle, they get lucky.)

I also support having your players decide (unless you have a very good reason for making it a certain way). If I ever run a clan-based campaign, I intend to have the players decide as much of it as possible, so that they REALLY know their clan.

LC