Re: Re: Saying thank you!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:40:46 -0800

> I'll second the Swordspeech as a Praxian skill interpretation.
> LC
>
> On Thursday 10 November 2005 8:37 pm, Jeff Richard wrote:
> > > Was SwordSpeech mentioned anywhere other than "Cults of Prax"? If
> >
> > not, then maybe Swordspeech is specifically a *Praxian* skill.
>
> > You know that actually makes sense. Best justification I've seen yet.

I'll rebut by pointing out that Humakt is listed under the "Invader Deities", not "Barbarian Gods" (Waha, Eiritha, Daka Fal, and Storm Bull.)

I hope no-one claims that the Seven Mothers are "Praxian" just because they first appeard in Cults of Prax (also in the Invader Deities section).

RR
- Richelieu