Re: Saying thank you!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:50:13 -0000

> > > You know that actually makes sense. Best justification I've
seen yet.

> I'll rebut by pointing out that Humakt is listed under the "Invader
> Deities", not "Barbarian Gods" (Waha, Eiritha, Daka Fal, and Storm
Bull.)

I still think saying that Swordspeech is the secret language of the Sword Brothers makes more sense than thinking there is some kind of "military language". Let's face it, Gloranthan warfare does not have the sort of tactical complexity that the average SWAT team uses and I doubt even amongst elite and dedicated Humakti, the small unit tactics are pretty crude (then again, they fight in close quarters with swords, not rifles).

Jeff