Re: You know those copies of Pavic Tales?

From: Shannon Appelcline <shannon.appelcline_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:52:23 -0800

On 11/14/05, Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
> > Rare collectors' items. Sounds fair.
>
> Maybe.... I tend to rate value in terms of "is it useful?" not "is it rare?"

Honestly, ten years ago when I had money and I was trying to put together a collection of all things Gloranthan, I would have been ecstatic to get a full set of PT for about $400. I think I paid $200 for my WF #1.

Today I collect things in terms of usability, and based on the two issues of PT I have, they don't have much.

Both sorts of people in the world.

Shannon