Re: Where in Glorantha?

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:09:34 -0500

My game is nominally set in Carmania, but tends to wander all over the place depending on what I happen to be interested in. At the moment, the PCs are part of the lunar caravan to Kralorela in the year 1627 ST. It is destined (in my game) to be the last such caravan for many years to come - possibly forever. Central to the storyline is the mystery of the Red Sun cult that is spreading in Oraya. The lead PC is trying to find a mythological connection he can use in a heroquest to screw up corn harvests in the empire. He will discover something much bigger than he was looking for...

~Kevin McD