Re: Re: Lunar Occupation of Sartar

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:40:26 -0500

Yeah, I went for Witch Hunters too.

Deciding just how oppressed the Orlanth worship is seems to be tricky. Obviously, you should go with what is MGF for your game.

In my case, the Karse game had Fazzur making a public announcement of the policy, an official closing of the temple in the city, and not much else. With a strong Aeolian Church presence in the city, and a fair amount of Issaries cultists, it was not that huge a deal. In the surrounding countryside, some of the great houses were known to be more openly Orlanthi, and as long as they made no public stink, Fazzur looked the other way. After all, he had an invasion to plan.

I do think the situation for an out of the way stead is different for a freshly-invaded city. The fact that a large amount of the fighting-age male population of the city had been ripped apart by Dragonnewts helped keep things fairly easy in my Karse.

I think the Stormfinders would be something Tatius was into more than Fazzur.

LC