Re: Lunar Occupation of Sartar

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:28:59 -0000

> A quick note to apologise to Jeff -- I was over-snappish; just one
> of those things that rubbed me up the wrong way at the time. Sorry,

Don't worry about it. Hey - I'm just one guy with some opinions here and there. I'm hardly going to send in the Witchfinder General to see if your game matches my opinions!

However, that being said, I still find the Inquisition/Witchhunter analogue pretty weak. The Lunars aren't monotheists with a great concern about orthodoxy - and the Orlanthi aren't a Lunar heresy or aberration.

Again, just my two cents.

Jeff