RE: Re: Sleepytime Ernalda

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:55:38 -0000

> Wait a minute. I thought (where IS my copy of Thunder
> Rebels?) that it was
> Esrola who they recognized as having multiple husbands,
> (specifically, Elmal
> and Heler, who always compete for her each year.)
>
> LC

I believe there was a sort of "musical names" going on among the Earth Goddesses when TR came out. The goddess everyone knew as Babeester Gor got renamed to something or other, I remember that much, and her name got used for some really extreme variant that was more or less unusuable as a PC and certainly wasn't consistent with existing Babs PCs. Ernalda seems to have got split up into lots of aspects, Esrola being one of them.

Then HQ came out and the Esrolia keyword, and this new "Imarja" appears as the new name for (part of?) what was formerly Ernalda. P42 - and includes a reference to Ernalda's husband-protectors, though doesn't name them. Argan-Argar is mentioned as the Dark Husband, but no others seem to be named.