Re: Sleepytime Ernalda

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:19:59 -0000

It directly affects two games I'm playing in:

  1. Our Sartar Rising game. Several of our characters are trying to protect Ernalda against Lunar incursions -- understanding what those incursions are is pretty important. They are probably going on "right now", in fact (we are in late 1616).
  2. My Jansholm game -- Esrolian NPCs have already had an important part in this, as have Aeolian PCs. It's important to understand what effects the Windstop will have on them when it happens a few years on.

So it's not esoteric to me. I might choose to ignore the canonical view of the event (which seems absurdly Orlanth-centric, in my humble opinion), but the discussion will directly affect what goes on in play.

Rob