Re: Tink

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:39:59 +0000 (GMT)

> Anyone tell me anything about Tink, or sources for
> it? It's a village
> in the Dragonewt Wilds, and while I have read the
> Gazetteer description,
> including the EWF era Forosh Farong, but I just have
> a feeling I have
> seen a scenario or further references somewhere.

So have I, and I have an idea it was in RQA. Which is going back a bit... Sorry, I can't remember which one, and I probably won't have time to look it up for a bit. My guess would be "Dreams Dragons Bring", with Forang Farosh as the link. ISTR there was a sketch map of the place, and some history of it being a mining settlement.