Re: Tink

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:53:54 +0000 (GMT)

There is a map for Tink on Wesley Quadros' web site

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/middle/maps/maps.html

Gavain

> Anyone tell me anything about Tink, or sources for
> it? It's a village
> in the Dragonewt Wilds, and while I have read the
> Gazetteer description,
> including the EWF era Forosh Farong, but I just have
> a feeling I have
> seen a scenario or further references somewhere.

So have I, and I have an idea it was in RQA. Which is going back a bit... Sorry, I can't remember which one, and I probably won't have time to look it up for a bit. My guess would be "Dreams Dragons Bring", with Forang Farosh as the link. ISTR there was a sketch map of the place, and some history of it being a mining settlement.

                                                Game software
                 Poker games                                    Computer role
playing game
Role playing games                                    Online role playing games
                                   Role playing games online