Re: Re: Carrying subjecivity WAY too far

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:33:52 +0000 (GMT)

> > Unfortunately no published HQ springs to mind
> where
> > the participants (or opponents!) are of different
> > magical types - all the ones I've found are either
> > pure theist or pure spiritist.

Rob:
> In my house campaign the practitioner actually took
> the role of Heler in a theist quest.

(nods) The sort of compromise you have to make to keep the game going. And while I'd be interested to know how you handled it, I can make stuff up myself. I'm trying to sort out what the rules say (as usual!) before deciding whether or not I want to follow them. Shame RR is away/busy, he's good at this.

I've re-read the rules (yet again!), and noted the bit saying that non-initiates observing a theistic HQ only see the mundane side. So, if they *can't* see what the theists do, but they've been sucked in as opposition, or taken in as assistants, I wonder what they do see? Not just the mundane, one assumes.