Re: Mixed Magic HQs

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:25:36 +0000

Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...> writes:

>Actualy, mixed system heroquests are relatively rare. There are few stories of
>people from different cultures working together. That is a modern thing.

Although there was the World Council in the Dawn Age, with theist Heortlings, sorcerous Mostali, animist Praxians, animo-theist Uz, just-plain-weird Dragonewts and Whatever-Aldryami-Are-These-Days Elves co-operating together magically. Or did they all conduct their separate rites individually and not share magic?

Plus I don't know if it's significant that experimental heroquesting only became established once the Council had gone into decline...

Stephen