OT: posting from mobile devices

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:09:50 +0100 (BST)

I've seen far, far worse than that. Your footer isn't even as long as what Yahoo already inflicts on us.

One reason I read email from my PDA but don't often reply is that Yahoo mail (mobile version) does not let me see the message I'm replying to, so I can't quote it or even refer to it, but does insist on appending the entire original message to whatever I type. Worst of all possible worlds.

I can reply via the YGroups interface (works on a PDA browser, though involves a lot of scrolling), but I'm not inflicting the results of email replies on anyone. And of course the Glorantha list, not having a web interface at all, I can only reply to by copying the message text into a Word document, adding quote marks by hand, composing the full reply there, then pasting it into a new message - painful!