Re: Re: Hardcover Godlearnerbook on Ebay

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:08:53 +1000

Perhaps because Greg and Jeff (authors) and Claudia (maps and design) wanted to give something to their friends at Tentacles?

Perhaps to support a con that has nurtured our hobby for ten years, and that invests very heavily in our community.

Perhaps to further financially support fan publications like Tradetalk and Ye Booke of Tentacles that help to keep Glorantha alive.

Perhaps because the book is a work of art and a labour of love for the authors, mapmakers, editors and printers to be treasured in and of itself.

Roll against your Spirit of Glorantha.

I'm sure this info will see further publication. For now, its a thing of beauty.

Cheers

John